Streamline Performance Accessibility Statement
Streamline Performance is dedicated to providing fair access and equal opportunity to everyone, regardless of sex, race, gender, and/or disability as long as the Terms Of Service are followed. We take various measures to ensure equal accessibility across all our platforms, and beyond. These values of equality are reflected in our organization through the measures we take to ensure community-wide equality and create an inclusive and welcoming environment for all members of our community. We do not discriminate on the basis of disability, race, color, age, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law. We strive to provide services and resources that are accessible to everyone, and we are constantly looking for ways to improve our accessibility. If you have any questions or concerns about accessibility, please contact us.
At Streamline Performance, we are committed to providing an accessible and inclusive experience for all of our customers, including those with disabilities. We are in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act to ensure that our products and services are accessible to all. We strive to create an environment in which all customers, including those with physical disabilities, have the same level of access and convenience as any other customer. We are dedicated to providing reasonable accommodations to ensure that our customers with disabilities have the same level of access to our products and services as any other customer. We believe that everyone should be able to take advantage of the products and services that we offer and that no one should be excluded. We are committed to providing an environment that is barrier-free and equitable for all, so that our customers with physical disabilities can experience the same level of access and convenience as anyone else.
- Are you Unable to carry anything heavy? We do all the heavy lifting for you! Our staff will gladly assist in helping you place things in your vehicle.
- Are you wheelchair-bound?
- Deaf/hearing impaired? At [Company], we are committed to providing an accessible and inclusive experience for all of our customers, including those with hearing impairments. We recognize the importance of providing equal access to our website for those with hearing impairments. To ensure this, we offer a range of services to make our website more accessible, such as captioning of video content, audio descriptions of visual content, transcripts of audio content, text-to-speech software, keyboard navigation, contrast adjustment options, adjustable font size and color options, voice-to-text and text-to-voice software.
- Are you unable to speak? Our staff can offer help communicating via writing on paper or electronic devices.
- Do you have a service animal? We recognize the importance of providing a safe and comfortable environment for our customers’ service animals, and we are committed to upholding the rights of those with service animals under applicable laws and regulations according to the ADA requirements for Service Animals. We welcome service dogs that have special training and certification to assist their owners
- Are you visually impaired? We strive to be accessible in all ways, including how we conduct our virtual business. This translates into creating a website that, like our workplace, is a safe and comfortable place that is accessible to all including those with visual disabilities. In order to ensure website accessibility, we provide a variety of accessibility tools to assist those with visual impairements. This might include using appropriate font sizes and colors, providing alternative text for images, and ensuring that the site is compatible with screen readers. Additionally, it should be in compliance with Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0 or higher to have better accessibility for visually impaired users.
Despite our best efforts, we understand that there is opportunity for improvement. There may be some parts of this website that are not fully accessible, including, but not limited to: Some full text, documents or forms may be in PDF image format only (unreadable to screen readers). Color contrast falls below minimum standards in some places, Isolated incidents of decorative images that need to be hidden from screen readers, Some page titles are not sufficiently specific. The content may include text that is in a different language than the primary language of the document. The site is not coded to identify changes to language in the content.
- Do you only speak English? All of our locations are staffed with English speaking staff.
- Se Hable Espanol? You came to the right place! Our staff is diverse and willing to assist when needed.
- Do you use they/them pronouns? Do not hesitate to let the staff know! We want all our customers to feel comfortable.
- Concerned for your safety due to sexual orientation? Streamline Performance is a safe place for all LGBTQ+ individuals and allies.
- Do you feel discriminated against? Streamline Performance is an equal opportunity employer, who welcomes people from all walks of life.
- Are you a minor? Our services are not intended for children under the age of 18. Special cases involving minors will be reviewed by the Court to decide how to proceed. Any person who is not at least eighteen (18) years of age, or who is not legally competent, must appear through a parent, legal guardian, or conservator, or a representative designated to act on the minor/legal incompetent’s behalf
- Need to Contact Us? Here at Streamline Performance we strive towards an inclusive and friendly experience. This means making our site accessible to all regardless of sex, gender, sexuality, and disability. Our staff is willing, and able to help you in any way that you ask for assistance. We want to hear your grievances, complaints, compliments, and comments. Please do not hesitate to contact